Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Smart Meters - Now the Problems Start - Hair Loss and More

and these problems are scary ... who wants to lose hair. Today I talked to somebody who came to my house and when he saw the poster "Attention CORIX - Do NOT install Smart Meter Here" beside my Analog Meter he told me about his and his girl friends experiences after the installation of Smart Meters at the outside of the apartment building they live in... Even a Hydro employee said to him "wait until they are all connected to the grid"

He told me about their problems: Headaches, stomach problems, lower backpain, emotional instability, disturbed sleep. They both have been healthy before.

He will actually write about this to the Nanaimo Bulletin, one of the local newspapers.

Even more scary was for me the story of one of his friends on Jingle Pot Road ... she and her dog are losing hair ... I forgot the other health problems.

About critical findings from Acupuncturists who learn also about Chinese Medicine you will find on my Blog on the website below.

Very concerned,
Anna Christine
www.energy-all-around.com

No comments: